| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calafat in January is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow now and again. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 11 days.
- In January the blue above Calafat is very dim having on average only 2:05 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:17.
- There are approximately 7:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23% of daylight hours and cloudy 77% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calafat January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Calafat, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Calafat:
- Cluj, Romania - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 257.2 kms (159.9 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) SE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 262.1 kms (162.9 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 271.9 kms (169 miles) S