| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calafat in March is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with some rain, sleet or snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O is released across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Calafat are somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:46 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calafat March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Calafat, Romania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Calafat:
- Cluj, Romania - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 257.2 kms (159.9 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) SE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 262.1 kms (162.9 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 271.9 kms (169 miles) S