| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calafat in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 58mm (2.3in) of liquid accrues across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Calafat are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:23 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:43.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calafat May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Calafat, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Calafat:
- Cluj, Romania - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 257.2 kms (159.9 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) SE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 262.1 kms (162.9 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 271.9 kms (169 miles) S