| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calafat in September is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with periodic rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of water is laid down across an average of 6 days.
- In September the heavens above Calafat are fine having on average a detectable 6:40 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calafat September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Calafat, Romania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Calafat:
- Cluj, Romania - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 257.2 kms (159.9 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Lom, Bulgaria - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) SE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 262.1 kms (162.9 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 271.9 kms (169 miles) S